Welcome To The Weekend Paper



I'm a busy man. 

I work a full time job at a bank, keeping the security systems and facilities in order for about twenty-six branches and counting. I also have a ten month old daughter and I just married her mother, the love of my life, a week ago. Soo... with a family to provide for, and very little free time, I have to find time to do what I love, and like most thirty year old men in 2014, I have a lot of things that I love to do. Video games, movies, tv shows, music, baseball, basketball, food, and pop culture. But what I love more than all of those things, is writing and reading about them.

That's where The Weekend Paper comes in. 

I'm a busy person, and even busier during the week, as I know you are. And when you're not busy, you're trying to keep up with the constant bombardment of sensory stimulation from media sources left and right, and frankly, I can't compete. So I'm not going to. When you have a quiet moment on the weekend to reflect and relax, and all the websites around the internet are off until Monday, stop on by, grab a coffee, and read The Weekend Paper. I'll be touching on everything that's been on my mind during the week, with an admitted slant towards video games. 

"When you have a quiet moment, stop by, grab a coffee, and read the weekend paper."

So thanks for stopping by. This week touches on Black Friday, my first year as an early adopter to the Playstation 4, my current mobile addiction, and the game I can't stop playing - Destiny. 

Let me know if you like this formula and if you have any suggestions for getting this ball rolling. If you like it and want to see more, then please tell your friends and help grow my audience so I'm not just shouting into a void. 

Cheers!


Daniel Jones

Comments